Internship at Independent Film Studio | Good Deed Entertainment | Ashland, OH
Apply by August 25, 2023. Early applications will receive priority.
Good Deed Entertainment is seeking interns who will learn the ins-and-outs of an independent feature film studio through hands-on experience across all our feature film divisions: development, production, distribution, operations, and marketing.
Interns will read and analyze film scripts, perform research tasks, assist office organization, create and edit clips, prepare social media and marketing assets, and complete a variety of other tasks across divisions. Miscellaneous responsibilities, depending on individual interest, may include physical film pre-production and production, social media management, updating websites and screening schedules, still photography, video editing, and writing assignments.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for storytelling, excellent communication & organization skills, and a desire to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Preference is given to individuals with experience in film & media production, social media, screenwriting, or graphic design.
- Undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited College or University.
- Internship runs from September to December 2023 (depending on your school schedule)
- Time commitment of 15-30 hours per week.
- Strong preference for candidates who can come in person to office, but remote work is an option depending on areas of interest.
- Independent work ethic & time management
- Collaborative attitude
- Must have own laptop and cell phone
- Must sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Must provide own housing and, if applicable, transportation to and from our Ashland, OH offices.
Unpaid. This is an educational internship to learn the feature filmmaking business.
- Your resume and a 200-300 word explanation on how this internship would contribute to your educational and career goals.